Forensic Accounting / Expert Witness Services
We use accounting and auditing skills to provide an analysis of financial records in conjunction with dispute resolutions, as well as fraud and theft investigation. Our damage measurement methods can determine the extent of financial loss and illegal accounting practices.
Expert Witness Services
Pending or existing litigation can result in the need for a qualified professional to present his/her opinion to support or oppose evidence submitted to the court. Our level of competence allows us the opportunity to function as expert witnesses in such cases.
- Accounting Services
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Business Consulting / Management Advisory/ M&A
- 401(k) and Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Business Valuation
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- IRS / Tax Audit Representation
- International Taxation
- Estate & Trust Planning
- Retirement Plans Structuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions